Glenn Lamar Churchman
(L-R): Eunice, Glenn, and Fannie Churchman
- Sex: M
- Born: March 21, 1916 in Oklahoma
- Died: March, 1975 in Stockton, California
- Notes: Glenn Lamar Churchman, oldest son of Zack and Rosa, was born and raised in Oklahoma. He moved to California in 1940 and worked for the California Forest Service until he volunteered for the army. Glenn served in France during World War II.
After his discharge, he worked for the federal government until his death in 1975 of liver cancer. He married Gloria Faye Mershon in 1945.
They had four daughters and 3 sons.
Father: William Edgar Churchman, b. October 21, 1886 in Tennessee
Mother: Rosa Geneva Green
Family 1: Gloria Faye Mershon
- Married: 1945 in Stockton, California
- 3 sons
- 4 daughters
- Research by Wanda June Churchman Reams
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Vici Churchman