William Francis Churchman
- Sex: M
- Born: January 22, 1865
- Died: December 4, 1948 at "Hillside" - six miles SE of Indianapolis, Indiana
- Buried: Crown Hill, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Notes: William Francis Churchman was married twice. First to Jennie L. Jackson, by whom he had one son, Francis M. Churchman. William bought 80 acres of ground directly north of "Hillside" and resided there for a number of years while working in the Securities Brokerage Business in Indianapolis. His second marriage was to Georgianna Beardsley, by whom he had no children. Both Jennie and Georgianna are dead, as is Francis, who married but left no children.
Father: Francis McClintock Churchman, b. April 5, 1833 in Wilmington, Delaware
Mother: Anna J. Churchman -- adopted daughter of William H. Churchman and Mary Marshall -- d. June 19, 1902 while on a visit to her daughter, Nettie, in Pittsburgh, PA.
Family 1: Jennie L. Jackson
- Francis M. Churchman, b. December 1, 1898 -- married, but no children
Family 2: Georgianna Beardsley
- "So This Was Hillside" by Frank Lindley Churchman, 1979; Appendix - "Account of the Churchman Family", prepared by William H. Churchman; "History of the Churchman Family Continued" by Henry C. Churchman
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Vici Churchman