Frank Fletcher Churchman
- Sex: M
- Born: August 11, 1872
- Died: March 16, 1949 at his home, "Hillside" - six miles SE of Indianapolis, Indiana
- Buried: Crown Hill, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Notes: Frank married Daisy Wilson in November, 1898, and moved to his home in the 1400 block of North Delaware Street in Indianapolis. After living in a double house at 16th and Delaware Street for about two years, the family moved to a large red brick house on the east side of Delaware Street in the 1400 block. In this house is where Frank Lindley was born. In the spring of 1906 Frank and his family moved to Hillside where they have continued to live until the property was sold in 1966.
Frank received the two hundred acres, known as the Beech Grove Farm, when his father, Francis M. Churchman, died in 1891. Frank was always in charge of the farm even when he lived on Delaware Street in Indianapolis.
Father: Francis McClintock Churchman, b. April 5, 1833 in Wilmington, Delaware
Mother: Anna J. Churchman -- adopted daughter of William H. Churchman and Mary Marshall -- d. June 19, 1902 while on a visit to her daughter, Nettie, in Pittsburgh, PA.
Family 1: Daisy Wilson, d. February 8, 1928 at "Hillside"
November 22, 1898
- Wilson Bement Churchman, b. September 22, 1899 in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Frank Lindley Churchman, b. June 6, 1903 in Indianapolis, Indiana
- "So This Was Hillside" by Frank Lindley Churchman, 1979; Appendix - "Account of the Churchman Family", prepared by William H. Churchman; "History of the Churchman Family Continued" by Henry C. Churchman
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Vici Churchman