Edward Micajah Churchman
- Sex: M
- Born: June 21, 1869
- Died: October 21, 1947 in Jerome, Idaho
- Buried: Crown Hill, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Notes: Edward Micajah married Edith Fletcher. They had one son, Edward Micajah Churchman, Jr. Following an unsuccessful business venture in Indianapolis, Edward (Sr.) moved to Jerome, Idaho. There he had a successful career as owner of the Ford Automobile Agency and later owner of the Chevrolet Agency in the same town. His second marriage was to Hazel Burk. There were no children by this marriage. He lived in Jerome the rest of his life as a prominent citizen of that town.
His son, Edward, remained unmarried and lived with his father.
Father: Francis McClintock Churchman, b. April 5, 1833 in Wilmington, Delaware
Mother: Anna J. Churchman -- adopted daughter of William H. Churchman and Mary Marshall -- d. June 19, 1902 while on a visit to her daughter, Nettie, in Pittsburgh, PA.
Family 1: Edith Fletcher
- Edward Micajah Churchman, Jr., b. October 17, 1897 -- unmarried
Family 2: Hazel Burk
- "So This Was Hillside" by Frank Lindley Churchman, 1979; Appendix - "Account of the Churchman Family", prepared by William H. Churchman; "History of the Churchman Family Continued" by Henry C. Churchman
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Vici Churchman