Mark William Churchman
Mark Churchman and Family - 1998
- Sex: M
- Born: August 15, 1955 in Kansas City, Missouri
- Notes: Mark was born in St. Lukes Hospital in Kansas, City, Missouri on August 15, 1955. He and his mother lived with his grandparents in Kansas City until his father was discharged from the U.S. Navy on December 7, 1956. In 1960 Mark attended kindergarten in Lawrence, Kansas, while his father was attending the University of Kansas. Mark's family moved to California in August, 1961. Mark graduated from Ramona High School in Riverside, California in 1973.
He was employed by Santa Fe Railroad as a welder repairing diesel locomotives from 1979 to 1985. From 1985 to 1995 Mark worked for Rohr Industries in aerospace as a corrective action engineer. He currently works for Luxfer Gas Cylinders as a manufacturing engineer/machine shop supervisor. Mark met Marsha Parks in 1975 and they were married on October 4, 1980. They have two children -- a daughter, Lauren, and a son, Kyle.
Father: Everett Linnington Churchman, b. November 30, 1932 in Ionia, Kansas
Mother: Marilyn Joyce Story, b. February 22, 1933 in Kansas City, MO -- d. August 20, 1979 in Orange, CA -- buried at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Cypress, CA -- dau. of William Story and Beulah Duren
Family 1: Marsha K. Parks, b. September 5, 1954 in Long Beach, CA -- daughter of Delmar Parks and LaVerne Combs
October 4, 1980 in Riverside, California
- Lauren Michelle Churchman, b. June 29, 1988 in Riverside, California
- Kyle William Churchman, b. November 19, 1990 in Loma Linda, California
- Research by Everett L. Churchman
- Picture from Everett L. Churchman
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Vici Churchman